Page @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page is a 9 point favorite in what is virtually a 5A Page vs lil ole 3A size Giles Co.

Lol...That's funny!! Don't you ever get tired of playing the underdog and little ole me role? It could also be said that the way OC recruits, practices year round, and breaks numerous other TSSAA rules that this is really a game between DII Giles vs public school Page.

Had a chance to talk to one of the Page coaches on Monday and if he is telling the truth then Giles wins big! Apparently injury bug has really bitten the Patriots!

Any more word on the injured players? Never like to hear that when it comes to big games like this. I was hoping both teams would be full strength after the bye week.

Any more word on the injured players? Never like to hear that when it comes to big games like this. I was hoping both teams would be full strength after the bye week.

Yea that was never going to happen for us. Sadly, we've had a few season ending injuries this year. I don't know about any new injuries though. I think what Coach Rathbone said on FreeAgents podcast about our injury situation was accurate.

Lol...That's funny!! Don't you ever get tired of playing the underdog and little ole me role? It could also be said that the way OC recruits, practices year round, and breaks numerous other TSSAA rules that this is really a game between DII Giles vs public school Page.

I see your still smarting from that game a couple weeks ago.  :blink:

I see your still smarting from that game a couple weeks ago. :blink:

How did your former coach treat you all a few weeks back. After all the rule breaking and cheating they still put it on you. But poor wittle Giles County. Everybody always picken on dem. And us Loyal ignorant supporters know more than the coaches and everyone. My baby is the next big thing. What a joke!!