Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I believe the Covington Chargers travel to Trenton Peabody for a scrimmage today? Anyone going to this? Curious how the Chargers will do.
    • Good ole Bradley Zulliger. He was a really good QB @ OR. Fun to watch.  Wore #15 and was like a mini Tebow, with the exception of being right handed. He could take a pounding and keep on ticking. Played with a collapsed lung against Powell that year. Tough as nails.
    • They should be pretty good in year two for Rang.  Replacing most of the offensive production losing Dozier, Hayward and Rembert , but they're are skill kids in place ready for their shot.  I know I say this every year, but the o line should show improvement after two years in Rang and Kevin Day's weight program.  I still would favor West over Plow and OR come November.  The Rebs will have to grow up a bunch between now and then, and will probably take some lumps along the way with that schedule.  But I predict come playoff time they will be ready.   One of their coaches half joked to me that they could go 5-5 regular season and win the state championship.  Ha ha.  
    • there will be a couple of teams,that could make some noise
    • Dyersburg may win back to back to back championships. They are going to be hands down the best 3A team. Plus their District/region/sectionals are not very good. They basically just have to make it to region out of a 5 team district that has a few decent teams. South Gibson will be okay but they graduate their best player and there is nobody in the region 7 or region 8 who is going to compete with them.