Campbell University Wrestling Camp- Scotti Sentes

takedowntech

Coaches,

This year at Red Bank High School, we will hold the Campbell University/ Scotti Sentes take down camp. The camp will take place on June 22nd-24th, 2017. Cost of the camp is $100 with lunch being included each day. Additionally, there may be a special guest appearance by another staff member f Campbell in schedule permits (I think we all know who Cary Kolat is). The sessions will be 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm each day with lunch in between. If you are coming from out of town and dont want to commute back each day, contact me ahead of time and we will let you bring a sleeping bag and stay in the wrestling room or whatever it takes to cut down on price. The camp is open to all age groups. Scotti Sentes is a phenomenal coach as was a 2x All American at Central Michigan along with a 4x state champ in FL and a Senior National Champ. Spots are filling fast and we have kids registered from TN, GA, NC, AL as of now. There will also be autographed gear signed by the staff given out each day to the hardest working kid or the most improved to the discretion of the clinician. If you would like a flier or information in more detail on the camp contact me at takedowntech1@gmail.com or 423-582-6725. 

By the way Campbell just won the 2017 Socon tournament and Cary Kolat was named the Socon coach of the year. They have 5 qualifiers in the NCAA tournament with a possibility of two more. We hope to see you all there!!!

• Upvote 1