JV TOURNAMENT APRIL 7

Guru

• 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hope the catcher on baseball team come back out and play's football . He didn't play last year if I remember but I don't remember much after that wreck anyways.. But he did play his freshman and soph years and I thought was a very good player. He's put on some size now, so I'm hoping he's thinking about playing again.. 
    • Pirates are young this year.  Gordy can sleep on them. 
    • They’ll get it worked out eventually.Farragut is too good of a program to be down for long. As an OR fan, I can’t really say I’m too distraught about it though.
    • I didn’t even see that until you said something, but I don’t think it’s that bad. Yes, the coaches can’t get along with each other. But I don’t think they’re openly taking shots at each other right in front of the parents. If they are, that’s pitiful though, that’s really pitiful. I sure hope they’re not, but yeah, I’ve heard the same thing from players over at Farragut getting fed up, and I feel as though what the coaching staff has been trying to keep under the prying eyes of the parents is now out on full display.
    • and there is definitely a reason for that—more than just Catholic recruiting.