Hickman county at East Hickman

EastHickmanBamafan

What are the thoughts on this game? East Hickman will have the home field  advantage "kinda" , the stands will be packed! Hickman Quarterback was at Fairview then got the thumbs down at East , He found a home in Centerville. I personally think its going to come back to bite us in the BUTTOCKS... One thing for sure  my son will be looking to "decleat" him. That famed "slobberknocker" award will be awarded I see East Hickman shutting down Hickman in a close Victory.

On 9/12/2017 at 10:21 AM, EastHickmanBamafan said:

What are the thoughts on this game? East Hickman will have the home field  advantage "kinda" , the stands will be packed! Hickman Quarterback was at Fairview then got the thumbs down at East , He found a home in Centerville. I personally think its going to come back to bite us in the BUTTOCKS... One thing for sure  my son will be looking to "decleat" him. That famed "slobberknocker" award will be awarded I see East Hickman shutting down Hickman in a close Victory.

What I've seen on film of the Bulldogs QB is he looks pretty good. #14 is playmaker too. Hickman has played easier opponents than East has so far.  East seems to be improved over last year but I feel Hickman will pull out the win.

Edited by Bulldogfan24

I don't see Hickman winning, Mobley will run all over Hickman like Derek Henry did with Alabama!  Bulldog Qback has finally found a home, but he will not be doing any damage.  I heard East has a very solid secondary, Unlike Houston and Perry...  They will be bringing the heat all night. East Defense will win the game.

Centerville has NO offense .  They will never break the secondary down. Cant get thru on East, at least not with that Offense. East has the better Q back by far and Tyler Mobley cant be matched , he will not be stopped. Watch the fury and talent of the secondary for East they will be stopping  the bulldogs all night long.