"Feed the Post with a bounce pass"

"Go Hard on Cuts and to Offensive Boards"

"Keep excellent spacing on the court"

"Push the Ball the the Offensive end and convert a basket"

Defensive Emphasis:

"Challenge every shot with a good close out"

"Spring out of double teams and communicate"

"Force the ball to the baseline when defending on the way"

Coach I see how you like quotes so much I figured that I would pass some along to you that I found. Hope these help you with your 14 under team this summer cause you are going to need it.

With all the words of wisdom that come from the bird brain, I mean parrothead, you would think that he had several books published and so many wins you couldn't count them. That of course is not the case and his words of wisdom have been reduced to am assistant coaching job at Knox Carter. What have you been reduced too? A second rate TN Stars coach? The Parrot has flown the cage!

Fabe Five & Dr Feel Good keep bashing the Tn Star program. It really seems to me that you two are very very jealous individuals of what goes on in the Stars program. I dont know who you are and I really don't care. All I know is that I have a daughter that has been under Coach C for three years and she is fine. Negative comments are the best way for jealous people to lash out when they can't stop what they are trying to stop. Let me asure you once again that the Tn Stars program will be fine. If you want to know the truth about the matter please keep up the negative comments so people will continue to ask the Stars family about what it is that makes peolple so mad and jealous about the program. Thanks for all that you do (fab & dr ) Keep up the good work!! :)

PS To Coach C keep doing what you do for young ladies ( AAU & HS) it does not go unappreciated.

I'm sure that Carson does alot of good things, but you don't know the arogant, self centered, egotystical man that I have battled with over the years. I will say one thing and that he makes me a better coach because I want to beat him so badly. He puts on like the he founded the TN Stars and he is behind all of their sucess, while in fact he was just a pawn to whole time. Everyone knows that Lynn Burkey is the founder and the oil that greases the Stars wheels. Why else would they try to start their own club, only to fail with the Roadrunners/Raiders. Now, I will say that anyone who works with kids gets my nod of approval for the effort, but the way he carries himself just makes me sick. Sorry for being so harsh, but that is just the way it is.

Guest fabfive

The ones that went to Shelbyville went before you decided not to have a team. If I understanded your post right you said all of them would have played together if you would have had a team.

My daughter played for the 11U Raiders team that went to the nationals. I can tell you that Coach C is a very good coach and knows the game as well as anyone around. You might also look at his success as recent as last year when his 13U team won the sub-state and did well in the nationals. I don't think anyone expected them to perform that well which is a reflection of his ability to take a team to levels that were not expected. I also know from current Star's parents that he works very hard supporting each of the girls and is trying to get the most out of each one. He is very committed to his teams and I'm sure he is spending his time and energy planning for next season. Don't be suprised to seem him back at the helm somewhere in the coming years.