Siegel @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot will depend on Leland Wilhoits ability to play or not.  Siegel has some nice weapons at reciever spot and good size in the defensive line. For warren county to have a good shot they are going to have o bounce it outside for the first half and hope to run the big fellas enough to have them winded . Then they might be able to run up the gut some. Siegel will jump all over you from the get go and will put up a fight out of the gate. So if Warren county has a shot I think it is later in the 3rd and 4th qtr

Dam blaze you are to bad after all are we finally going to agree on something. You left me with nothing to say you have said it...but Siegel should win this one easily..no matter what Warren co does in this one. Warren co. Just don't have the weapons..siegel competes well outside of the Boro,  which shows the Boro talent pool..can they stop the big guy from seigal from getting in the backfield,   he will get in the backfield no matter what....can seigal qb stop getting  sack..can the online dominate. Siegel but landslid

45 minutes ago, riots said:

Dam blaze you are to bad after all are we finally going to agree on something. You left me with nothing to say you have said it...but Siegel should win this one easily..no matter what Warren co does in this one. Warren co. Just don't have the weapons..siegel competes well outside of the Boro,  which shows the Boro talent pool..can they stop the big guy from seigal from getting in the backfield,   he will get in the backfield no matter what....can seigal qb stop getting  sack..can the online dominate. Siegel but landslid

See we are just gonna butt heads when it comes to  Blackman... You aint all bad... even if you do pull for the wrong team. Man its game on if you ain't throwin punches you aint in the fight...lol... all punches aside though you alright.

Edited by Blaze45

True  ......thats why I like this site I like to feed on the agreement or disagreement,,because I love the passion that people have on here for there team or any team...hey you don't know  how much I love Blackman,,, it's just I got a  cuz playing at riverdale, got a nephew at Oakland, and a cuz at seigal so I guess im a little byest, but I normally  try to attend 2 games in one night, especially if a team is getting whipped... I just always have been a underdog dude..even when I know it's fix to be a blow out...i should be rolling in the Boro at game time, on business in Carolina. 

27 minutes ago, riots said:

True  ......thats why I like this site I like to feed on the agreement or disagreement,,because I love the passion that people have on here for there team or any team...hey you don't know  how much I love Blackman,,, it's just I got a  cuz playing at riverdale, got a nephew at Oakland, and a cuz at seigal so I guess im a little byest, but I normally  try to attend 2 games in one night, especially if a team is getting whipped... I just always have been a underdog dude..even when I know it's fix to be a blow out...i should be rolling in the Boro at game time, on business in Carolina. 

Same here... thats why I am always talking up Warren county and Coffee county... They drew a tough region and they typically have no real support Be safe... know that a trash talk may come your way if we sneak a win out... lol

Edited by Blaze45

Yes my time at riverdale we played great ball ,, and won.we had it to ourself,,but to see Oakland, Blackman and Siegel step in,,, gave the city a whole new vibe because the football didn't fall off it got better ..plus these guys are bringing in national recruiters..we didn't have that as good  as we were.....i can brag everywhere I travel..because somebody know us..if they. Follow football