Webb at CCS

Spartan4Life

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS has to be PERFECT on offense - no turnovers - long drives (keeping Webb offense off the field) - and score just about every possession.

I know, sounds crazy, but they have to have some kind of game plan and I really don't know how they're going to stop that speed from Webb.

I was really impressed with Webb against Boyd. That's the 1st time I had seen them. I think #15 may have been injured in that game, but I have no idea if it was serious or not. They obviously didn't need him very much that night.

Sparty was just ravin a few threads back a week or so ago bout how much of a load St Elmo Christians runnin backs were.......now if u have observed them both play.....then U should have the answer as to if Haslams Pilot Petro School of Knoxville can put a halt to the 2 power backs

....the question u should b askin is can St Elmo Christian slow down your Super Dupers.....and the answer is no way

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

CCS has a good enough run game to move the ball.  They have enough bigs to put a damper up the middle defensively.  They have good depth.  They don't have Webb speed.  Their db's and backers will struggle with that, just like we did.  Boog - "They aren't Super Dupers!"

Webb has a speedy run game.  Webb has a speedy pass game.  Webb has a speedy defensive game.  Webb has a speedy special teams game.  Webb has a spee...you get the picture.