UnQuestioned Podcast: Bracketology

PatB1489

6 hours ago, PatB1489 said:

UnQuestioned Podcast: Bracketology 

00:01 - Week 11 Recap / Season in Review

12:30 - Region 1A, 2A, 3A Brackets and Predictions

32:30 - Region 4A, 5A, 6A Brackets and Predictions

51:45 - Division II Brackets and Predictions

Nice podcast, no sarcasm I promise. I listened to the D2 AA part. You guys are East fans and I don’t blame you at all for your picks.  I think BGA does have the potential for a huge upset, any given night, right?  But unlikely. I’m curious if you guys have watched much CPA film and still feel the East has an edge or is CPA a bit of an unknown?  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bcd said:

Nice podcast, no sarcasm I promise. I listened to the D2 AA part. You guys are East fans and I don’t blame you at all for your picks.  I think BGA does have the potential for a huge upset, any given night, right?  But unlikely. I’m curious if you guys have watched much CPA film and still feel the East has an edge or is CPA a bit of an unknown?  

Thanks for listening and feedback! I definitely plead ignorance when it comes  to TN H/S fball west of Nashville. I think Josh and I kinda picked D2 AA with our hearts. He graduated from Webb, and I attended ND for a semester. I wouldn't be surprised if CPA knocks off Webb and ND, I just have seen a lot more of the latter 2 teams. 

18 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Huntingdon will destroy Moore County and I love Moore County.   Really curious how one of you guys came up with that pick?

Thanks for listening and feedback! Yeah looking back at my bracket, I'm not sure what influenced me to pick Moore over Huntingdon. Not feeling so good about that pick after revisiting it a few days later