Davidson vs DCA

Playerscoach

4 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Ive seen the last 37 years of DCA offenses and the combo of the QB/WR/TE is top two. No Mr Football RB but good enough. The OL/DL is where this team is not elite but the kids work hard and compete.

This QB with his running and throwing combination is in the discussion of best ever there. Lots of good ones have passed through there, including an NFL qb, but this kid is a perfect fit for what this team needs. 

With that being said DA NCS and FCS are all favored over DCA. 

Ok I see where you are coming from, and understand everything you are saying. The QB is good maybe even great but I will say that 2011 QB was the real deal and I dunno if this kid is quite that good. However I do believe that DCA CAN beat any of the other 3 teams remaining, I just don't see it happening but you really never know because they have the most valuable thing in football and scariest things for opposing coaches in high school... A high powered passing attack. I really believe any of the 4 teams can win it all but I think I may have an idea who it will be.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BoomerBoy said:

Ok I see where you are coming from, and understand everything you are saying. The QB is good maybe even great but I will say that 2011 QB was the real deal and I dunno if this kid is quite that good. However I do believe that DCA CAN beat any of the other 3 teams remaining, I just don't see it happening but you really never know because they have the most valuable thing in football and scariest things for opposing coaches in high school... A high powered passing attack. I really believe any of the 4 teams can win it all but I think I may have an idea who it will be.

Yep underdogs for sure. Best of luck to all the teams and safe travels.

BTW DCAs QB has 1800 yards and 27 passing TDs. Not sure how many rushing tds? 

DAs Norton has similar yards and aprox 10 less tds but their rushing attack is excellent.

This could be a high scoring game that football fans that like offense will enjoy. Davidson is the clear favorite here but with their defense being passed on by MJCA that could be an issue against DCA.

Best of luck to everyone and safe travels.