WHAT ABOUT MEAN JEAN'S PICKS

sportfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportfan, your team is home too! Only differance, they never left the house...HA

But, as a service to you, here comes the 2-A picks:

Sweetwater defeats Oliver Springs but only after a hard fought battle that provides them with a huge scare!

Sweetwater 22 Oliver Springs 20

---------

David Lipscomb shocks their old nemesis Goodpasture in the battle of AA privates. Goodpasture still not recovered from the thought of having to play The Academy of Brentwood beginning in 2005.

Dave Lipscomb 21 Goodpasture 17

----------

Milan can only lose to Memphis if it is a "fluke", didn't someone tell me that? Welcome to Flukesville!

Memphis Mitchell 27 Milan 25

----------

Unlike my friends in Fairview, I am not so quick to forgive and forget. You can out the jugs and bb's back in the mothballs!

McKenzie 17 Lewis County 12

-----------

And as my Uncle Paul Harvey would say...

Good Day!

Hello Stan my Man, will you be in Murfreesboro? I am going to be there for all five games, can I buy you some chicken or a strudle? Is Hillsboro any good? HA

Let me see Stan... In Class 2A, I see David Lipscomb winning it all.

This week:

Cloudland will lose to Boyd Buchanan setting up an all private school finals between them and CPA, which will beat USJ.

David Lipscomb will defeat Sweetwater in the game of the week and will face McKenzie in the finals after the Rebels score on a safety with 2.2 seconds left to beat Mitchell 9-8.

It will be Crockett County vs. Trousdale County in the AAA title game.

Hillsboro will meet Maryville in a rematch of last year's 4-A game,.

And those Germans will prevail over Brentwood toi face Riverdale in the 5-A finals.

Are you going to a game this week? Surely you aren't gonna drive to Memphis? My namesake wants to go see Lipscomb and Sweetwater.

Mean Jean:

You are a 2A fan! You could have predicted my trip west much more easily than you correctly predicted all those 2A games.

Of course I'm going to Memphis! I have tickets to tour Graceland this Friday at 1:30. Will Ron Carter accept my ticket stubs for free admission to a TSSAA game?

Do you think the Graceland tours will be dominated by Hillsboro fans the way Disneyworld or Universal were covered-up with Vol fans in the old Citrus Bowl days?

Please change your plans and go see the King and the Burros!