Sevier County visits Heritage

BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This should be a good ballgame for Heritage this week. I watched part of the replay from the S-D game and what I did see Heritage didn't just roll over. Not sure what happened to all the Sevier County Bear Posters this year unless they all went and hibernated.

Sevier county by a lot. It’s going to be a long year for Heritage. 

8 hours ago, HHSFB10 said:

Sevier county by a lot. It’s going to be a long year for Heritage. 

A few years ago I got on here and said with the opening of that new school on Hwy.66 would be what brings Sevier County down to its knees and people up there laughed. Five years later the damage I thought would happen is happening. Even their most loyal posters aren't on here this year. I think after this game it will tell us just the extent of the damages done to the Heritage program by having so many starters leaving the program for the greener grass across the fence to play on their iphones.

I watched the replay of this game today on Diamond Clear and Heritage played Sevier a pretty good ballgame right up until the end. Heritage has to have six or seven playing both ways which really shows up in the end which it did but Sevier scored their last one with about 30 seconds to go. If WB starts counting chickens before their hatched Heritage could make it three in a row.