KINGSTON@UNICOI CO.

Jacketsfan2001

12 minutes ago, Oldplaycaller said:

Region 1 will not win a playoff game. Worst region in entire state regardless of classification. Not trying to be mean but it's hard to over look. 

I’ll agree with except for 4A. Geeeneville and Elizabethton could be the best two teams in 4A. At least two of the top three. We’ll find out in a couple of weeks when Betsy plays AC. 

Back to the topic. Kingston wins. 

4 hours ago, Oldplaycaller said:

Region 1 will not win a playoff game. Worst region in entire state regardless of classification. Not trying to be mean but it's hard to over look. 

Regardless of classification have you not looked at 4 A lmao . Oh I see I needed to continue reading LOL

Edited by woodby30

4 hours ago, woodby30 said:

Regardless of classification have you not looked at 4 A lmao . Oh I see I needed to continue reading LOL

Our region is weak especially compared to region 2.  Most regions cant compete with you guys.  Only chance for jc is the bus ride up here.  It's a long ride, 3 hours nearly,  We will give it our best shot.  Most people had jc going 5 and 5 this year. Unicoi will also be a tough out.  They have a solid team, their best team in 22 years. Alcoa and ae may be the best in the state.  Everyone else is looking up

9 hours ago, Oldplaycaller said:

Alcoa was unscored on in region except for ae 8 points friday.  R2 may also be down except for alcoa and ae.

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2018 at 12:57 PM, budkilmer said:

I’ll agree with except for 4A. Geeeneville and Elizabethton could be the best two teams in 4A. At least two of the top three. We’ll find out in a couple of weeks when Betsy plays AC. 

Back to the topic. Kingston wins. 

Uc might have the best chance to win from region 1.  Their best team in years.  Some think gp lost to void Alcoa in sec round