Who needs a game this week? October 9th?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, defensiveliability said:

What schools have an opening to play this friday? October 9th.

Coalfield has one but it highly doubtful they would play anyone, this makes 2 maybe 3 of their wins covid. They cancelled earlier this season with stone memorial because they were young and didnt want to get banged up by a bigger school.

1 hour ago, bobcats98 said:

Coalfield has one but it highly doubtful they would play anyone, this makes 2 maybe 3 of their wins covid. They cancelled earlier this season with stone memorial because they were young and didnt want to get banged up by a bigger school.

Every time they play a game they are playing a bigger school so nice try. 

1 hour ago, bobcats98 said:

Sounds like the bobcats are getting a little cocky after getting a win for once in 10 years over tiny little Coalfield. 

15 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Every time they play a game they are playing a bigger school so nice try. 

Every time Os plays they play up also. Same region.  We have played rockwood,kingston,north view, and 6a william blount. So tell me how CF has played up?

Edited by bobcats98
Miss spelling

9 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

Every time Os plays they play up also. Same region.  We have played rockwood,kingston,north view, and 6a william blount. So tell me how CF has played up?

They have 160 kids in school so they play up every time they play. How did those games work out for ya. Lmbo. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

4 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

They have 160 kids in school so they play up every time they play. How did those games work out for ya. Lmbo. 

Same as if yall had played them losses for yall also. I looked at yalls schedule yall have played up once and that was a bad WB team and yall end with oneida. And by the way we play where the governing body of football tells us to so you cant be playing that card. We have 350 kids and played a school with over 1000 kids so you have no argument. As far as beating yall last year if you can find the overall records we will have won more games against yall than we have lost.

5 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

Same as if yall had played them losses for yall also. I looked at yalls schedule yall have played up once and that was a bad WB team and yall end with oneida. And by the way we play where the governing body of football tells us to so you cant be playing that card. We have 350 kids and played a school with over 1000 kids so you have no argument. As far as beating yall last year if you can find the overall records we will have won more games against yall than we have lost.

Who’s to say if we would have all losses in those games. I know Northview has never beaten Coalfield before and they are worse now than when Coalfield played them. But I will let you win the argument by saying Oliver Springs is the greatest team East of Nashville and please, please , please take it easy on us in a couple of weeks all mighty bobcats. You all are 10 times better than anybody in our region by far. I don’t see anybody getting in your way from East to west.  I just want to go watch you all in the semis when you show South Pitt who the big boys on the block are. Shoot I think you already converted me into a bobcat fan. I’m fired up. Go Bobcats. 

5 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Who’s to say if we would have all losses in those games. I know Northview has never beaten Coalfield before and they are worse now than when Coalfield played them. But I will let you win the argument by saying Oliver Springs is the greatest team East of Nashville and please, please , please take it easy on us in a couple of weeks all mighty bobcats. You all are 10 times better than anybody in our region by far. I don’t see anybody getting in your way from East to west.  I just want to go watch you all in the semis when you show South Pitt who the big boys on the block are. Shoot I think you already converted me into a bobcat fan. I’m fired up. Go Bobcats. 

You really are delusional aren't you? I've never said we were the best in the region you did! Also playing up means you play teams in 2a 3a 4a 5a and 6a not how many kids are in the school.

1 minute ago, bobcats98 said:

You really are delusional aren't you? I've never said we were the best in the region you did! Also playing up means you play teams in 2a 3a 4a 5a and 6a not how many kids are in the school.

I’m your all’s new biggest fan for real. I didn’t realize how great you all were until you set me straight tonight. Your right I don’t even know why I thought Coalfield should step on the same field with you all. Thanks for setting me straight I owe you one. I’m picking Oliver Springs the rest of the year no matter who they play.