Lincoln County @ Page Canceled?!

sportsguy22

27 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

The part I hate the most for every team,  no matter the region, is that it wasn't settled on the field. Webb is a tremendous weapon for LC and you never know. Shelbyville could have beaten Summit and Hillsboro beaten Gallatin. But the best teams will rise and it will all play itself out in the playoffs. Hopefully there isn't a team hit with covid/contact tracing in the playoffs. But with the way things are going I imagine it will eventually get someone. 

Well said!!

16 hours ago, Frauddle said:

They really have especially replacing that many starters. They do really good job up in Rudderville and the kids play hard. I believe they can be contenders next year in 5A. 

If the new region projections are right, Page will win their region the next 2 years. 

Just now, sportsguy22 said:

Got a shot. What about Nolensville though? Also, what if Tullahoma plays up and joins that region??

I don’t think Nolensville will be better than Page the next 2 years but they will easily finish second. Franklin Co, Spring Hill, Columbia and Lincoln Co will fight it out for the last 2 playoff spots. I would give the edge to Columbia and Lincoln as long as Webb is there. When he is gone, they will really struggle. If Tullahoma moves up, they will contend with Page for the top spot, but I think Tullahoma will be content to stay in 4A. 

4 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t think Nolensville will be better than Page the next 2 years but they will easily finish second. Franklin Co, Spring Hill, Columbia and Lincoln Co will fight it out for the last 2 playoff spots. I would give the edge to Columbia and Lincoln as long as Webb is there. When he is gone, they will really struggle. If Tullahoma moves up, they will contend with Page for the top spot, but I think Tullahoma will be content to stay in 4A. 

Time will tell. I agree Page will be good. Nolensville will be good too though! Tullahoma will be in a very spread out region if they stay 4A...lot of travel. If they move up, they will be in more of a natural geographical region with long time rivals. I can see them opting to 5A. We will find out later this week. Probably a 50/50 decision.

12 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Nolensville will have a lot to say about that. They have a lot of dudes in that area.  Forgive my ignorance.  Who is Webb?

Quarterback at Lincoln County. Parker Webb. He’ll be a senior next year. Fantastic athlete! Great player. Just not much around him. Very little if any depth in that program too.

Edited by sportsguy22

30 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Quarterback at Lincoln County. Parker Webb. He’ll be a senior next year. Fantastic athlete! Great player. Just not much around him. Very little if any depth in that program too.

Agree. Without him, their only wins are COVID this year. I don’t see anything after he graduates for a while. They will be bad to average for the foreseeable future.