(8)?

(9)?

(10)?

:(:(

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how everyone always sees the "big and bad" teams, but what about the smaller teams. They don't have that much to lose, yet they have a lot to prove! I hope that the bigger and better teams realize that there is someone out there that wants it just as bad as you do, so please be careful or you will be sittin at home, come Tourney Time.

P.S. Everyone loves a big upset lol

[Edited by redballon on 12-1-02 3:45P]

We will find out next week when Celina and Clarkrange plays. They will play 4 times this year so it will not matter until March. Coach Rogers is the best coach in the district and his record specks for it self. His state championships also speak loud and clear. Wright and Snow is a great players.

You are right about Unaka. Except, I think they will get there, this year. All players are back from last year's Sub-State team and they are only getting better(3-0, this year).

Cloudland lost a Hall of Fame game to a young Sullivan Central team and losing Hughes hurt. Not just in performance related things but as a leader.