Greeneville vs West Ridge Scrimmage

Greendevil87

Wow is about all you can say . Greeneville put on a Show tonight right from the start. All 4 wide receivers had a touchdown  plus Gudger with one maybe 2. If I counted right starter's vs starter's was 42 - 0 Greeneville. Defense looked Great flying to the Ball and gang tackling and had a interception. The back ups for both team's  got a lot of good work in as well and it was pretty even. With a slight edge to west ridge I believe tonight with the younger kid's. Best thing I didn't see any injuries to either team so that's Always the most important thing about these scrimmages. But make no mistake Greeneville completely dominated this they looked really good Better than I thought they would tonight

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

That’s Quillen. But man I won’t put too much into this scrimmage but dang this team is going to be unreal I believe. 

Yeah, I never try to put too much into a scrimmage. This isn't a Greeneville team like some of the best teams that Ballard had that were just physically overwhelming in every phase of the game, but they have some serious speed and are going to be a tough matchup for anyone.

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

Yeah, I never try to put too much into a scrimmage. This isn't a Greeneville team like some of the best teams that Ballard had that were just physically overwhelming in every phase of the game, but they have some serious speed and are going to be a tough matchup for anyone.

They might not be as physical as those teams but this team is pretty darn good. Legit talent legit speed legit threat every down 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They might not be as physical as those teams but this team is pretty darn good. Legit talent legit speed legit threat every down 

I've been around a long time, and those teams were among the best ever produced in East TN, regardless of classification, and I suppose a couple of them were arguably THE best. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

I've been around a long time, and those teams were among the best ever produced in East TN, regardless of classification, and I suppose a couple of them were arguably THE best. 

Agreed and the lines made them that way. That’s why I’m keeping an eye on Betsy. When we lost our line 2012 wasn’t good