Ripley @ Covington - Week 4

CHARGERFAN

1 hour ago, Allthetalk said:

They might be better than you gave them credit for. I think we were all shocked by the final score. I was under the impression Ripley had a good RB based on earlier posts. Did he not have any room to run the other night or what? 

In the replays I've seen RB 41 has been the dude for Ripley and he did not play in this game. Ripley threw it around a lot more than usual. Being without their top rusher may have actually worked in their favor in this game. I've also been told Ripley is very young, as in they have a bunch of freshmen starting.

This game is on Facebook. If you're a Tiger fan, it's worth watching. Covington's DBs certainly weren't expecting the pass and nobody has challenged the Charger offense like that since probably Milan last year. 

Edited by BLACKFRIDAY

32 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Covington had to many mistakes in this game. I’m sure Kirby will get the boys together. Ripley played a great game. I see them coming second in the region behind Covington. I’m sure the Chargers will see them again in the playoffs. 

I agree on all points. Covington is the class of the region and should handle Dyersburg. Dyersburg vs Ripley may be another fantastic game like last years.

• Like 1