Unsung Heroes

FlyBy

The beauty of High School Football is that it provides an avenue for over-achievers to contribute. Immediately, undersized kids who have become pretty good football players come to mind. You know the ones that play with tons of heart and get the most out of the body that God gave them.

Therein lies the spirit of High School Football.

Who are some of the kids that never get mentioned in the papers or on chat boards but are hugely responsible for their teams success on Friday nights?

I think it's time that these guys get some appreciation.

I am FlyBy

Guest bmj10219

WELL U WOULD HAVE TO DEF SAY THAT THE DEF AND OFF LINE WOULD BE THE BIGGEST UNSUNG HEROS IN ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL FB.WIHT OUT THE OFF LINE THE BACK OR REC WOULD NEVER HAVE THE STATS OR GET THE CREDIT THAT THEY DESERVE.I THANK AND I LOVE MY OFF LINE FOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME THIS SEASON.THANKS GUYS(WLAKER,COLE,HEAD,FRIDGE,TAYLOR).I LOVE U GUYS YOUR THE BEST.IM GONNA MISS U GUYS.AND TO THE DEF LINE U GUYS ARE GREAT TO IF IT WERENT FOR U THE DB AND THE LB WOULDNT GET THE TACKLES THAT THEY DO.THANKS(JUD,LOS,GRIGGS,WILL,BRAD)U GUYS ARE GREAT