NorthWest Insider

NorfWesFan

OK IM seeing a lot of posts about how NorthWest was picked to win the region and you all are saying it like they have no chance yet, but the season is still young yes they are going through some rough times right now being 1-4 but they still have plenty of time to turn their season around don't give up on these kids just yet they have just as much talent as any other school and I still think that once Coach Ross can really get his kids to find that desire and drive and LEADERSHIP that they so desperately need then they will still be a true force to be reckoned with.

Man I agree, I sat down and talked to some of the North-west players, They told me Kevin Townley's been playing with the Flu and stomach virus, and Thomas just haven't start shooting yet. People don't know the inside scoop, so they don't really know whats going on. Once Thomas & Townley get to clicking, North will be alright. The Season is too early, some teams are blazing Glory right now and thats good. but North aint as bad as their Record. Townley's healthy now, Now we will see whats uP!!!!!!