Who can clinch this week (Class 3A)

silverpie

REGION 1

The four playoff teams are decided.

West Greene has clinched a playoff berth, and clinches a home game with a win.

Chuckey-Doak has clinched a playoff berth, and clinches a home game with a West Greene win.

Unicoi County must win to remain in the hunt for a home game, and has clinched a playoff berth.

Johnson County will play on the road in Round 1.

REGION 2

Alcoa clinches the region with a win plus a Pigeon Forge win, and clinches a home game if Austin-East and Northview both win. Alcoa has clinched a playoff place.

Gatlinburg-Pittman is eliminated from region contention with a loss plus an Austin-East win, and clinches a playoff berth with a win.

Pigeon Forge is eliminated from the title race with an Alcoa win, and from top-two contention with a loss. Pigeon Forge has clinched a playoff berth.

Austin-East is eliminated from the title race with a loss, and from top-two contention with a loss plus either an Alcoa or a Gatlinburg-Pittman win. Austin-East has clinched a playoff berth.

Northview requires a win to keep its playoff hopes alive.

REGION 3

McMinn Central and Sweetwater will play for the region title in Week 11. Both have clinched playoff berths; Sweetwater can clinch a home game this week with a win.

Loudon remains in contention.

Brainerd is eliminated from top-two contention with a loss.

Kingston and Signal Mountain remain in playoff contention, but only for an away game.

REGION 4

The winner of Giles County v. Sequatchie County will be the champion, unless Sequatchie and Cannon Counties both win, in which case Giles County remains alive. Sequatchie County has clinched a home game; Giles County can do so with a win plus a Community win, and has clinched a playoff spot.

Cannon County is the other team in contention for second place, and has clinched a berth.

Community and Grundy County remain in contention for the final playoff slot.

REGION 5

There are no relevant games this week. On Week 11, East Nashville and Smith County play for first and second, while Jackson County and Stratford play for fourth. Third place will go to Maplewood.

REGION 6

Fairview and Waverly play for the region title on Week 11. Both have clinched playoff bids, while Waverly has clinched a home game.

Sycamore is the other team in contention for the top two, and clinches a playoff spot with a White House win.

White House can clinch a playoff berth with a win; this would eliminate Cheatham County, Stewart County, and White House Heritage.

REGION 7

Covington is champion.

Millington clinches second with a win. Millington has clinched a playoff bid.

Dyersburg clinches second with a win plus a Bolton win, and clinches a playoff spot with a win or a Ripley win.

Ripley clinches a berth with a win, and needs both a win and a Dyersburg win to stay in the race for second.

Bolton must win to keep its playoff hopes alive, and would clinch if Dyersburg also wins.

REGION 8

Sheffield has won the region.

Raleigh-Egypt has clinched a berth.

East remains in contention.

Only teams above this line can get a home game.

Hamilton and Trezevant remain in contention.

Memphis Business is eliminated by a Hamilton win.