harding/ecs basketball

bcrest2

First Harding, who do yall have. Bradford is a real player. He gets my respect. Then harding does not have good guards so it will be blow up city for there guards.

Ecs- I heard ecs lost to houston. .I don't know to much but yall will be in trouble when yall play us.

I edited your post, because this board is not used for trash talking, I know who you are, and you know who I am, there are no hard feelings, but please keep it under control, I'm sure if you read it again, you would realize what you said could be interprted as childish.

[Edited by TheEgoHasLanded on 12-7-02 11:40A]

Adam Rodriquez, ask Ross tapley how good he is and Ross wont lie, Rod is a stud.

Brennon Martin might be on of the best pure shooters in the city form behing the arc.

Justin jenkins is an athlete wiht a knack for playing tough defense.

Trey Williams, i mean dang, he can drive, shot, and he knows the game, he sees things that point gaurds dont even see, he only had 14 points the other night but add that to 7+ assits, id saw he is doing somehting good.

John Bradford, might be the most underated player in the city, he scored 30 points the other night and only hit one three. If he had hit his free throws he would have had 40+

Clark Collins, is a Frodden player, tough D, good shot and doesnt make bad desicions

and then youve got young guys stepping up already this early Mariun Price, Tacuma Alexander, Micheal McNutt, and Cortez Mack.

This si a Harding team who beat brentwood Academy, and Ridgeway this summer, played Raliegh-Eygpt and Bartlett to the wire. And then so far are 4-0 with wins over a good Loudon team and a decent Jackson Christan Team. Id say this Harding team is the Best in the West...right now! By the way, what is Briarcrest record so far????