Bradley Central at Anderson?

Considering Coach Floyd was seemingly indoctrinated by the Bearden High transfer system, I’d say they looked good. But AC apparently got the QB from Jeff. Co. and the stud athlete too, so maybe they put up a little fight. I’m surprised Coach Gillum hasn’t called his son up yet though after seeing how well he performed with those drills on Twitter. 

Bradley looked very good.  QB was solid, got out on the perimeter a couple times and made a few runs.  The Receivers were fast.  Bradley has size and looked good on the first scrimmage.  Both teams went ten plays, and both teams moved the ball.  AC started on O, and Moog and company moved the ball down the field.   I was impressed with the physical play from both teams.  There will be some sore players today.  Boo Carter had a good day, and seemed to have plenty around him to make sure teams can't just line up and stop him.  Plays were dead when QB1s were touched , and special teams were dead.  Both Kickers added points, AC has a great punter and kicker, hammered the ball into the endzone on kickoffs and his punts were 60.  Both teams got after each other, and it was very fun fast scrimmage to watch. 

• Upvote 1