Cornersville @ Richland. Battle of Buford Station

utpoolman

I know it’s hard for you guys to give credit. After last weeks big win, we all said it meant nothing, this would be the test against Richland and MC. What the DAWGS did to Richland last night was nothing fancy. It was hard nosed physical football. Both the D line O line were in total control. D line did exactly what was needed and played amazing, stuffing the run and keeping pressure on the QB. Forced 2 fumbles and DB’s had 3 interceptions. DB coverage was there last night. Yes Raiders converted on some curls beating our coverage 3. Disagree Raiders had an off night. They put up the same average points as they have all year. Not sure the game stats, but I bet they are in line with their other games. They moved the ball on us. These Dawgs were fired up. Raiders said Ben was overrated, LBs were too small, etc. This was rivalry football and the Raiders got punched square in the mouth last night. I never dreamed the game would go this way and TBH was worried this would be a loss. We were tested and got an A+. Are the Dawgs back? This game made a strong statement. After some early stumbles, it seems like that was a wake-up call to them. Everyone was predicting MC 1 and Richland 2 in this region. We knocked off 2 and plan to give MC a run for their Money next week. GO DAWGS!

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic