Blackman Preseason THANKS

mat73557

THANKS!!

AbAyddk.jpg

Sincere thanks to all the coaches, parents and wrestlers who came to the Blackman Preseason tournament! I think we had a great event, and everyone was so well-behaved!  I cant think of any issues really at all with parents, coaches, or fans!

Whether you were new to wrestling, or a state champ, we had some great competition for you!  Dale Bradford did a great job running the tournament and keeping things moving.  I know a lot of you were happy to be out of there early!

A quick reminder to those who dont know.  This tournament is always round robin format using ABILITY GROUPING.  Kids are ranked by their coaches from 1 to 4.  (beginner to expert).  The beginners wrestle other beginners, and the experts wrestle other experts.  It's a great dry run for coaches and their teams to finish getting things in order for the season!  

Special Thanks to Heritage, Cleveland, Clarksville, Rossview, Northeast, and others who travelled to get here.  Good luck to everyone this season!

• Like 1