2024 Seq county Indians

SCHS41

• SCHS41 changed the title to 2024 Seq county Indians
6 hours ago, SCHS41 said:

What will the Indians look like this year? Who all returns. What does the schedule look like?

Sequatchie Indians have some good players back for this season and the next season and the next season. Sequatchie Indians will not get mercy ruled anymore unless they play Alcoa Tornado. Sequatchie Indians will mercy rule a lot of the teams on the schedule in 2024. I guarantee it will happen. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/29/2024 at 8:17 AM, CaptainGuru said:

Sequatchie Indians have some good players back for this season and the next season and the next season. Sequatchie Indians will not get mercy ruled anymore unless they play Alcoa Tornado. Sequatchie Indians will mercy rule a lot of the teams on the schedule in 2024. I guarantee it will happen. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

How will they match up with Giles County in your opinion? 

14 minutes ago, Bedrock83 said:

How will they match up with Giles County in your opinion? 

Sequatchie Indians will be a good team, but they will not beat Giles Bobcats. Giles Bobcats will be too good for them. Giles Bobcats will still be better. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

11 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

How will they stack up to Bledsoe, Marion, and South Pitt?  Are those three their top rivalry games?

Sequatchie Indians should be able to beat Bledsoe Warriors, and Pittsburg Pirates in 2024, 2025, and 2026. Sequatchie Indians are a bigger school than the others and should be able to win.  Sequatchie Indians will not mercy rule any of those teams in 2024. They will have a good chance to beat Bledsoe Warriors and Pittsburg Pirates in the 2024 season though but not mercy rule them. Sequatchie Indians will probably not be able to beat Marion Warriors until the 2025 season. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• 3 weeks later...