11a post and guards

erinhale

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JustDoItNike

MY OPINION!!

POST'S- Definetly Julie Jones. and from MC, shes sophmore, I cannot rem. her name. Megan alcorn from EHS and Linda Frost, katie shapcott should give some help too. I know i am missing alot. sorry, gimme some help to recognize the other posts. I know theres some from Huntland and cascade, bunn.

GUARD'S- no doubt, abby fanning, hillary bauer, kori knight, brittany rigsby, sarah karper, morgan brooks, jamie smith, caroline wilson, haley morphew, laura cowley...leslie layne, and courtney brothers.

Theres some excellent players this year from all around 11A!

Guest 2005Chs

laura bunn off cascade had 41 points against unionville. they says she might have set a school record of scoring the most points in one game i just would like to tell her good game and keep up the good work. I think she is one of the best post in the district.

11A is full of very talented girls this year. It will be hard to pick an all-district team this year. If I forget anyone sorry.

Bunn-Cascade

Blackburn-Moore County

Provey-Culleoka

Jones-Forrest

Johnson-Richland

Guards

Cowley-Cascade

Hewitt-Richland

Bauer-Huntland

Knight-Forrest

Rigsby-Eagleville

Wing

Wilkinson-Huntland

Smith-Huntland

Holt-Moore County

Wilson-Forrest

Woodard-Cornersville

Karper-Eagleville

Armstrong-Unionville

:x

Based on what I have seen this year, I think Kristen Armstrong from Cascade should be considered in the in the listing for Wing players. She is a deadly from behind the 3-point line and is one of the best passer I have seen this year. If you broke down ball distribution for Laura Bunn's points this year, I think you'll find that over 50% of the entry passes have come from Kristen.

Guest EaglevilleBlade

morgan brooks from eagleville, is just like karper both play great.

megan alcorn from eagleville is also a great post, she doesnt get much reconition(sp?), but she plays smart and hard, shes really a tough girl

Guest bballfan22

i think that hockey town had it pegged pretty good, but being an RHS fan, i got to correct something...recently the coach made a change up and put hewitt at wing and Fralix(#10) at guard... i think this is an awesome switch on the coach's part(good coaching)... both of these girls are great athletes... hewitt is a scorer she likes to drive and she executes well... and fralix is an awesome ball handler and she really has her head up to see the open girls. both of these girls deserve the credit along w/ whitley (33) who can play post and wing and has an awesome 3 pt. shot...look out for them...they are all still young... w/ hewitt and whitley and johnson just juniors and fralix only a soph.

KEEP UP the good work ladies ;)

Bunn-Cascade

Blackburn-Moore County

Provey-Culleoka

Jones-Forrest

Johnson-Richland

Guards

Cowley-Cascade

Fralix-Richland

Bauer-Huntland

Knight-Forrest

Rigsby-Eagleville

Wing

Wilkinson-Huntland

Smith-Huntland

Holt-Moore County

Wilson-Forrest

Woodard-Cornersville

Karper-Eagleville

Armstrong-Unionville

Hewitt-Richland

Whitley-Richland

p.s. to "justdoit" you dont' have to worry about morphew anymore...she graduated and is playing for cumberland University now... but don't worry RHS isnt' hurting...they got lots of young talent

My opinion:

Guards:

Fanning-MC

Cowley-Cascade

Hewwitt-Richland

Buaer-Huntland

Rigsby-EHS

Brothers-Unionville

Whitworth-Forrest

Conersville-not sure

Culleoka-not sure

Blackburn-MC

Bunn-Cascade

Sims-Huntland

Jones-Forrest

Conersville-not sure

Culleoka-Provey

Unionville-???

Eagleville-Alcorn

Richland-tall blonde headed girl

This is just my opinion, good luck to all the girls

Guest JustDoItNike

hey bball fan 22, I never said that RHS was hurting thankya very much! My bad, I forgot she graduated. i thought she was a senior this yr.

not that big of a deal... ya think?