whats happening at 189

dederk16

Guest TheMuffinMan

189 in my opinion is not really weak.....but more....i dont know how to say it.....the people who are ranked ae mostly srs. and the havent gotten any better since they started high school wrestling. the jrs. in that weight give up too easy if someone pushes them. its morelike the guys are either outta shape or too weak-minded.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if paul can stay healthy this year for the rest of the year than he will be alright. he gets hurt to often and that puts him out of practice which than hurts his conditioning. also alot of his matches do not go for the whole six minutes so hes not really pushed to condition himself.just like what happened to robby massengale in 1999. he has to have better work ethic. but he is a tough wrestler and would have placed last year if not for a broken ankle. good luck paul later doug

Ok Cobrakid, the injury thing would make sense to me as to why Campbell could be out of shape. I've been reading through this thread and wondering how a SD wrestler could be out of shape this late in the year.

I wrestled for Steve Henry back in the Stone Age and we were almost always better conditioned than our opponents. Unless he's started taking it easy on the kids lately, I would expect the same to be true today, but the injury situation makes sense to me.

yeah it is pretty true about the injury thing with paul. i also wrestled for soddy and we were never out of shape except when i had to sit out with bronchitis one year. paul hurt his ankle and was out of practice for a while. plus also alot ofhis matches do not last that long either so he doesnt wrestle for a full six minutes. i help out sometimes up there and coach hasnt really taken it any easier it is just that paul is hurt so often(no offense paul) later

Guest wrestlingrules

ok muffin man, what weight are you? how can you say that the ppl at 189 haven't gotten any better? i know several guys who didn't wrestle very well in the past years and now this year they're kicking butt. do you have any room to talk? i agree, go to bed.....maybe you should sleep on it.

Guest TheMuffinMan

i dont even wrestle and meant no harm but just that most of hte people in 189 are kinda like football guys big and bulky and usually wear out late in a match is all no biggy guys!