bradley invitational

rcpatriot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverbullet:

Sorry I got your knickers in a knot! Take a deep breath and try to calm down. You got so excited that your fine Bradley mathematical education failed you.

I would love it if Logsdon would agree to wrestle private schools and I would be happy to see Bradley at the McCallie tournament. However, I am not going to hold my breath because I would be one blue tornado! Logsdon will never compete at the McCallie tournament because there is a real possibility that one of his wrestlers could lose to a D2 wrestler but then go on to become a D1 state champion, which would diminish the prestige of the D1 title.

So, Bradley will continue to host a watered down tournament while McCallie will continue to host one of the best tournaments in the Southeast, which would only be better if Bradley were present.

Bluewhirly, It appears to me that you and some other McCallie fans really miss Bradley because:

1) You really wish your school colors were Black and Gold. 2) You have a crush on Coach Logsdon. or

3) You feel that you need to wrestle Bradley to legitimize your own (if any) state championships.

I think it's #3.

Someone get Bluewhirly some tissue....Bradley's not doing what he wants them too....boohoo! I know you didn't ask for it but let me give you some advice.....GET OVER IT! Enjoy your DII season. I think McCallie has a good shot at a state championship this year(DII that is). Good Luck.

Walkenvol, did you ever get your PC working right?

Bluewhirly,

So many insults.....gee, how original. You've said in your posts what the hundreds of other posts just like yours couldn't quite capture. Now I realize the error of my ways and my true cowardice. Thank you.

It seems that you feel some personal grudge with me and my program. You so bravely post it on this board. I was somewhat surprised when you offered to settle it on the mat......ok, I'm in. What time can you be here?

...........or....is that not what you meant?

By the way, my name is Steve Logsdon...I didn't catch your name ??? Only your insults. Care to stand behind your post?

Touchy?....Panties in a Twist?... No, just bored with everything coming back to our program and what we do with it.