bradley invitational

rcpatriot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No SLY, I never gained an understanding, just an agreement to disagree. But, the way Legman went off on that whirlygig fellow, I'm sort of hesitant to speak with him anymore. He might decide to throw those legs on me and I could wind up crippled. I can still take Lee, so I think I'm safe talking to him. Good luck with the tourney.

legman, nice tournament. enjoyed watching the competition. hopefully i can get my team in the tournament next year. one minor suggestion, instead of placing the championship mat closest to the bleachers, switch the mats so that the championship mat is still in the middle, but the farthest away from the bleachers that are pulled out. from the bleachers, we could only see 2/3 of the mat. anything that happened on the 1/3 closest to the bleachers couldn't be seen by anyone above the 3rd row. congratulations on a well run tournament.

Hey! Somebody who was lucky enough to be at the tournament give us who weren't that lucky the lowdown. The Wicked Witch of the North cast a spell on the kid and me and made us miss the whole tournament, kept us at hard labor getting ready for some holiday happening. Help us unfortunates out, somebody, please.

i can tell you a few results:

bradley cent. won the team

145-bc

152-bc with a pin in approx. 10sec. over donnie floyd s.d.

160-bc gibson over thompson of maryville-gibson got alittle loose/cocky and got caught in a shot, and almost got stuck. ended up w/pinning thompson.

171-clev. jones took it to baby b. from bc.-won by decision.

189-bc over freels from karns- not the same freels that i know!!

215-clev. over peria from farragut- good match, but could someone please shoot?!!!

275-clev. over maryville- 195 lber over 250+ lber- very impressive, although the maryville kid isn't much competition.

sorry i couldn't help you more. i was probably more impressed with the light weight from nd that won. he basically beat the bc kid with takedowns. not sure of the weight class.