SilverBullet Di and DII rankings

Silverbullet

The SS has put together an updated ranking with a new twist. From now on only wrestlers which we feel have a chance to wrestle in the State Finals will be ranked. If there is only one ranked wrestler, then your guess is as good as ours. Time will tell.

This will cause a stir. Here you go.

DI

WT RANK NAME SCHOOL

103 1 TINSLEY BRADLEY

103 2 COLEMAN CLEVELAND

103 3 PUCKETT GIBBS

112 1 T GOODEN RED BANK

112 2 IBRAHIM OVERTON

112 3 GREENE CHEATAM CO

119 1 CORDELL BRADLEY

119 2 JAMES SODDY

119 3 SPEROFF COLLIERVILLE

125 1 BROWN SODDY

125 2 JENNINGS CLARKSVILLE

125 3 BIRD EAST RIDGE

130 1 LANE SODDY

130 2 WEST BRADLEY

130 3 FURMAN RED BANK

135 1 SANDERS MONT CEN

135 2 J GOODEN RED BANK

135 3 GAINER S. DOYLE

140 1 CREAGAN BRADLEY

140 2 TURNER CLARKSVILLE

140 3 HOUSTON JEFF CO

145 1 BALL PAGE

145 2 MCKINNEY DOB BEN

145 3 CODY SCIENCE HILL

152 1 CATLETT BRADLEY

152 2 COCHRAN BRENTWOOD

152 3 JENKINS MLK

160 1 GIBSON BRADLEY

160 2 ORR KIRBY

171 1 EDMONDS SCIENCE HILL

171 2 JONES CLEVELAND

171 3 HADLEY CLARKSVILLE

189 1 FREEL KARNS

189 2 DAVIS WESTSIDE

189 3 CAMPBELL SODDY

215 1 PEREIRA FARRAGUT

215 2 BONHAM CLEVELAND

215 3 EVANS WESTSIDE

275 1 CROSBY GREENVILLE

275 2 BRUGAL BOLTON

275 3 PENNINGTON CLARKSVILLE

DII

WT RANK NAME SCHOOL

103 1 W. DUNNING FR RYAN

103 2 C. MANSON BAYLOR

103 3 WHITE MCCALLIE

103 4 ALSOBROOK CBHS

112 1 SIMPSON MBA

112 2 HILLER FR RYAN

119 1 LEEN BAYLOR

119 2 CLEVELAND MCCALLIE

125 1 SILBERMAN MCCALLIE

125 2 T. MANSON BAYLOR

130 1 R. DUNNING FR RYAN

135 1 SMITH MCCALLIE

140 1 MANLEY MCCALLIE

145 1 SCOTT MCCALLIE

145 2 N. MARABLE CBHS

152 1 CONNELL MCCALLIE

160 1 MCTORRY BA

160 2 BLOCKLEY BAYLOR

171 1 M. MARABLE CBHS

171 2 LUTTRELL MBA

189 1 GOODMAN MBA

189 2 GREENWOOD FR RYAN

215 1 THORNHILL MBA

215 2 SPRINGER KC

275 1 COOPER MBA

275 2 HOOSER MUS

SB :)

SilverBullet, you ought to be aware of Musser at Brentwood High. He's competed at 140 where he beat Clarksville's Turner 11-8 and 145 where he won over Page's Ball 5-4. Musser is a transfer in from out of state and did not join the wrestling team until after the State Championship game.

rcpatriot-

I certainly don't mean to slight those kids from your part of the state but the top kids are head and shoulders above the rest. Both Union Co and South Doyle will be at Bradley this weekend. Brentwood and Maryville will be there, so we will see at 4 of the top 8 or 9 152's in the state. At 160 Gibson is an animal and Orr whipped everybody at the Blackhorse.

Walkenvol-

Thanks for the McCallie info. We can't keep up with you guys. Next week Silberman will be at 160 and Smith will be at 119...LOL

Rabbit-

Team rankings ----whew!

I have Bradley and McCallie one and two. After that it is anybody's guess.

DII

MBA - At one time I thought they could give McCallie a run because of the upper weights but they have not been impressive.

FR - I thought they were a year away but they have been killing people. Pat Simpson is a good coach and I am sure they will improve. We will see how much.

Baylor - They are better than I thought. They had a good showing at the Pilot Tourney.

DI

Cleveland - They have been up and down. They are good but I haven't fiqured out how good. An upset of Bradley in the Region is not out of the question.

Soddy - Much the same story as Father Ryan. They are well coached and are improving. We will have to wait and see how much.

East Ridge - Bird not in the line up hurts. They were my early pick to challenge Soddy for the Region crown.

Science Hill - A good team but weak at a few weights.

Clarksville - Solid team with several great wrestlers. I am not sold on them yet. They can win in the early season by out muscling people but we have yet to see if they can out wrestle the elite teams in the state. I have them with as many as 4 in the Finals. The question is can they find 4 or 5 more that can beat Bradley or Soddy.

The thing to keep in mind when trying to figure out rankings is head to head match ups in a Dual. Last year Soddy won the toss against Bradley and got the matchups they wanted plus a couple of critical pins. Bradley came back in the Traditional and blew everybody away. So which team was better? I certainly don't know. For now, I will stay with Bradley and McCallie.

67BJ8-

We are very much aware of Musser. He will be at Bradley this weekend. We were waiting to see how he did there.

silverbullet-

how are you not giving soddy daisy that much respect. they will be right there competing with bradley for the state championship again. they have a chance at having 5 state champs. not placers, but champs.

112-fuller

119-james

125-brown

135-lane

189-campbell

-and 145 phillips will be a big surprise this yaer, and there are 2 or three more that can place. just wondering how you see it. o yea and john lane is 135.