mccallie inv. brackets

Rabbitt

it said on the mccallie web site that brackets would be posted at 10:00pm on line. whats the deal with that false advertisement? i understand that all the people at mccallie are not all that smart, but at least post the brackets if you say your going to.

oh by the way i was kidding about mccallie people not being all that smart. i would have never passed at mccallie.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SB - Try this link http://www.mccallie.org/athlet/index.htm

and follow the following prompts:

- Click the Wrestling link under Winter sports

- Click McCallie Invitational Wrestling Tournament Info in blue to the left of the screen

- then choose For Tournament Results CLICK HERE

- next click on Brackets

- and finally you can select the weight you are interested in reviewing.

Hope this helps...

is there a direct link to the brackets? i followed those directions and i found the mccallie invitational info page, but i don't see a tournament results link. maybe it's because the hamster doesn't turn the wheel very fast in my old computer. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

Its good to get a copy of the brackets before hand. All the hype about the tournament is on paper and I believe it is going to be a really tough tournament. In my opinion this tournament will be more to tough than either the D1 or D2 state championships! But that doesnt really say much, on the board the Bradley tournament has been called "weak", and I am not putting it in the same league as the Mccallie one, but it probably is as tough as the State Championship, maybe exaggerating a little, but thats how frustrated I am not seeing a combined indvidual state championship, but there are plenty more wrestling supporters like me wanting to see the split end, but that would start a whole new thread. But who do you think got some tough draws??? Who will be future medal winners??? OW and Best Match to see?

Lovetowrestle