Sparta Warriors

Guest ZARE

That's good that Drake and England made the paper again. My question is who else instead of the Sparta Expositor takes pictures, because it's always the same two people in the paper all the time. Is it the Drakes that turn in the stuff. He's always keeping the stats' on his little note pad every game he goes too. Then runs in the locker room at halftime and when the game is over. Is that calling brown nos'ing or what? The stats on the radio don't match the ones in the Sparta Expositor.

:confused:

I think Pistol from the Expositor takes all of the pictures that are in the paper. By the time the boys start playing, she's usually surrounded by half of the girls' team. She probably doesn't get a chance to take very many pictures. She has to take what she can get.

I think one of the radio announcers keeps the radio stats. I'm sure the stats in the paper come from the official book at the scorer's table. This is probably why there is always a difference. I wonder if anyone could "fix" that official book and give Sparta a few more wins? Hmmmmmmmm.

Isn't Dr. Drake the team doctor? I think I've heard this. That's probably why he goes into the locker room with the team. I don't know why he keeps his stats on his little note pad. It seems to me that it would make it hard to watch the game. I don't see how he manages to keep his stats anyway. He's always yelling stupid comments at the refs. He hasn't realized yet that they can't hear him, and they could really care less what he thinks anyway.

If Drake is the team doctor what is Chris another coach. I don't know were your get he is yelling at the refs when his nose is always in his little note pad. Just sit and watch him.

Who is Chris?

I have sat close to Drake a few times. There have been some games where he yelled at the refs so much that I wanted to move just so I could concentrate on the game. I enjoy it when he's wearing his headphones so he can listen to the radio. That whole little group that he sits with is annoying. I can appreciate people rooting for their kids or brothers, but the refs aren't wrong EVERY time. Come on.

Just to clear it for everyone really fast, Drake is not the team doctor. Chris Jones is the team trainer and takes care of all their medical needs. Drake keeps his stats on a note pad, then I think his wife keeps the official score book. Its like someone said though, who cares bout the stats and doctor though. Lets try to get some more wins and keep improving. Only stat that really should matter to a team is that W.