Northwest74 Cheatham County 52

hoops25

last night northwest came out sluggish, with haynes on the bench in foul trouble, north was down ten but ended with a spark on a 13-1 spirt, with help from dante williams and cedric wilkerson. that is all they needed, third quarter thomas haynes scores eleven in the third, but it was northwests d. , only allowing 9 points in 12 minutes, quinton partee had 15 kevin townley had 11 and some dimes haynes with 17 and some dimes, they played as a team and that is what happens, if north plays like that the all the time, there is no team in 10AAA that can beat them

The way Northwest is playing I really don't think a lot of teams in Clarkville has a Chance except Clarksville High & that Game is FRIDAY! That going to be ONE great GAME, BUT Haynes & Townley will prevail over Clarksville By 10,

Northwest supporting Cast JUST TOO BIG TOO STRONG Period! I witness that LAST Night ,

I Love Bradley & Frederick But the inside outside game is getting STRONGER and STRONGER GOOOOOO!!!! VIKINGS!!!!! When I left the GAME Northwest was up by 32 points! That incredible Northwest only up by 2 at the half..........Cheatham just to small too slow PERIOD!!!