region5 best 130

rankit30

Guest reversal119

yea bobby hale is awesome and so is burch but out of region 3 Daniel Boyce has beaten Bobby hale in Cookeville vs. Smyrna on Dec.10 Boyce killed the kid from Warren Co. on Jan. 07. and beat Messimer from Rhea Co. at the Chattanooga central tournament. Boyce also beat the Central square N.Y. kid by pinning him in the first period who lost by a minor decision to the overton 130 who beat Daniel in Brentwood.

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

The cookville kid did beat bobby but then bobby pinned him in the finals of the tullahoma tourney just a few days later. He also beat him pretty bad at the brentwood tournament. He should have no problem winning the region and should place high in state. Probably behind furman and that bradley kid.

Guest cornpop

If I remember right A.J. Haynes Beat him at Symrna two weeks ago. I don't think he he made anyone look silly. They both are very good wrestlers. That was Haynes first loss. I hope they meet in the later rounds of the state to find out who is the best.

whats up with region 5 there has been alot of bad wrestling the seeds this year are going to be wack its prolly going to be bobby hale then joel konz then justin spears and then vince burch but im not sure how it all goes because vince burch beat rico zapata then lost to justin spears then justin spears lost to rico how are they going to figure that out