Line coach looking for job

linemencoach

I am looking for a offensive or defensive linemen coaching position in Tennessee and the surronding area. I am young, energetic, and ready to work. I will be graduating this May with a Business and Technology certification. I was under full scholarship at Middle Tennessee State University from 99-02 in which I was an offensive lineman. I can get references from the head coach and strength coach if needed. I am educated in the game of football, learning under a coach who is now the offensive line coach at the University of Florida. I am also well educated in Strength Conditioning, learning under Robb Rodgers who has been recently strength coach of the year. I am very responsible, dependable and will get the job done. I am also married and have a young child. Please contact me at line_coach2003@hotmail.com if there is something available.

• 3 weeks later...

Munford Hs has two position open. teaching fields open right now are science and math. more will open. I know Coach McCullum and Coach robbins very well. Please contact me if you are interested. Mike Mahoney,HFC,Munford Hs,Home(901) 840-3989 or School (901) 837-5718

[Edited by mpm on 2-1-03 12:30P]

Munford Hs has two position open. teaching fields open right now are science and math. more will open. I know Coach McCullum and Coach robbins very well. Please contact me if you are interested. Mike Mahoney,HFC,Munford Hs,Home(901) 840-3989 or School (901) 837-5718

• 3 weeks later...