Father Ryan

sportalcholic

The Father Ryan softball team has a great chance to go as far as they want to go. They have 8 returning starters from the team that finished second to Brentwood Academy last year in the State. They also have a freshmen class that is loaded with female athletes. Oh, by the way, I am the new coach also, but that has nothing to do with it, it will come down to the desire of the seniors to want to win a state championship. I also have 2 very good assistant coaches, but I stress that if the girls do not work at it and get better, than we will not win. You cannot go out onto the field and expect to win by just showing up, it takes hard work and determination.

Coach, best of luck to you. Ryan should go as far as BA did last year, let by Katherine, Amber & Mandy. Should be a great year. Also coach, again, congratulations on your team last summer. Tennessee did well in Nationals, especially from the Nashville-Middle Tennessee area & you have been a big part of that for several years.

Thanks sbcoach. Where do u coach if u don't mind me asking? Best of luck to you also, its getting about that time to start practicing. I have about 15 girls that just play softball that have been working out since the beginning of school, running and lifting and I cannot wait to see the results on the field. Most of them have been freshmen, with a couple older girls and I admire them so much for working so hard. These girls have been runner up for the past 2 years and are dying to win it all, so hopefully the hard work will pay off for them in the end.

• 1 month later...