mcminn county

soccerfan423

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys had a pretty good year last year, didn't you 423?? do you think you will be able to continue the success that you have started??

I think that cleveland was hit hard by graduation too. Lost GK and several fullbacks, and at least three offensive players. But i think they have a really good coach, don't they?? He may be able to make them as good as usual.

yah we had a pretty good year. we lost 12 seniors though...most of our scoring and our goalie who made all district tournament team in his first year playing soccer. we will miss him in the goal a lot. we have a lot of freshmen playing this year so if some of them can step up i think we will be alright. it should be an interesting year in our district. i'm looking forward to it. thanks for the info on yall and cleveland.

the YMCA over here has had youth leagues in the past and i believe they have got a decent one going now...there is a traveling team of middle school players that play teams out of chattanooga, etc. our feeder programs are improving and i expect for rhea county to begin to become more competitive in the future. the real problem is getting good athletes to take up soccer, with football being so big over here everything...haha ok this is getting strung out so i'll end it now.