Red Bank

BMO

Willie:

First off I would like to say congratulations on your article. For the short time I've known you it's been a pleasure wrestling with you. Your really a better person than what people saw at the state last year and what people saw in your article. Tike was absolutly right about you being a team player and loving the sport.

Good luck at state

I know you'll win!

Brandon (189)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willie329

hey brandon thanks for the message, i know alot of people think i have a bad additude and all but i really dont i just like wrestling with more intensity than my opponent. in last years case i let my emotions show and RAGED as we have come to call it. keep wrestling hard and good luck.

Red Bank wrestlers sure do talk a lot on this web site...why not just wrestle and let people post about you instead of about yourselves...and why do you feel the need to congragulate a team mate you see everyday at practice for the enitre world to see...do you guys feel special because you have the internet??