Gomab

trueballer

He came to Clarksville, Tn, for the 15u Nationals and put on a show. Then he was the number one rated player in the nation but I dont know if thats changed since the summer. His Georgia Stars team beat a talented Dallas Mustangs team led by the talented guard Byron Eaton. I look forward to seeing Louis Williams on TV someday..Very talented and Smooth I might add.

Gomab what was your personal opionion on Louis Williams?

Louis Williams is an outstanding talent.... I have seen this kid play many, many times, including at Tournament of Champions in NC, AAU Nationals, and at MTSU team camp.... I have talked to him before, and he is a great kid, who has his head on straight..... He is a consensus Top 3 Soph in the Country right now, and has the whole package--athletic ability, head for the game, quickness, handles, size at PG, outside shot.....WOW..... I am truly rooting for this kid, and can't wait to see him on the summer circuit again this year............................