Aaron Cothran..MACHINE STATUS!

gitusome

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vandyfan2

how sweet, the infamous "######" is a machine status because daddy says so. I follow him and know what an athlete he is. For me it takes away from his "status" to always have his daddy on here saying how good he is, common let's have someone else brag on the only athlete in Fairview.

:(:):)

If u have something positive to say about the thread why not say it,,,,,yes I am the proud parent on here..lol...so why not tell who you are????I am also old enough to tell the difference form a kid on here or a parent who is jealous like you....You probably had a kid that quit and did not meet your expectations, but don't get on here and kick someone cause of what they have done at their school...you must have read the article last week and couldn't stand it.So yes I am the proud parent and would be even proud no matter even if Aaron has rewrote the records book in Fairview and now is having a good year in wrestling.......Do me a favor...hug your kid tonight and tell him you love him,and never be embarrassed cause he is a quitter !!And never hide behind your secret ID here on coacht...cause you will teach your kid to hide from fear for the rest of his life,And also when you get on here to show how your jealousy reflects on trash talk about my son..will just show the rest of the guys on here of what Aaron has had to put up with this year with some of the jealous parents from our hometown..but that don't stop or ever will stop him,,,,,just fuels the fire....again some guys quit wrestling for it is a rough sport,not all have the heart but the ones that do will excell in life,,just don't be ashamed cause yours couldn't take it...tell him you love him and always support him,,,,,,know matter the outcome..........way to go JACKETS ;)

Well, I'm a proud parent and Aaron is not my child, but I claim him as one of mine any day of the week. He is an awesome football player that stays in shape with wrestling. I'm expecting to hear news of scholarships soon about this young man. Aaron and some of his peers over at Fairview are welcomed onto most any wrestling room in our county and we are proud of all the Fairview guys that have stuck it out through turn over in coaching/teachers and all the other school politics they have endured. We are proud of the Jacket Wrestlers! We expect some of these guys to win their the Region V weight class or place well and carry them on to State! ;)

[Edited by sundancer on 1-20-03 5:20P]

Guest copamundial

No doubt he's a talented athlete; probably should have won the football award. But man, you need to lighten up. Vandyfan didn't say anything bad about your son, and you go off on him.

Somebody was right about your posts. Thanks for telling us cause I figured you were either a parent or a PR guy. And after reading your attack on Vandy, it's obvious that human relations is not your long suit.

I would like to know what you're referring to when you say there have been problems this year. It looks like he's not having too many problems. What could parents in your town be jealous of? I would think the entire community would be proud of him.

Guest westtenwrestlin

By the way your son was losing the match by three points were do you get off say he beat Davis, the only reason he won was because Davis got hurt so before you say your son won a match he was losing dont get so sure of your self, and by the way you win a match at the end of it, or a pin the way i saw it your son was losing. By the way a Machine does not get pinned by a crap guy from CBHS, like he did at Kenwood. Also he did not even get OW so he really did not do anything that great

You can't say he WOULD have done anything...he was down by 3 pts at the time when the match was cancelled...I don't think Davis was faking it either..considering he was carried out of the gym...and for gitusome...he didn't win anything this weekend..he was given the 1st place b/c Davis was hurt...and like wesstenwrestlin said...if he was so good in the tourney why didn't he get OW?..guess not enough oil on the "Machine" that weekend.

So I see where this website can't lety you talk about your own son,,,lol By the way VandyFan is a Lady and I know who she is and I asure you it was a cut down.I wasn't calling Aaron a Machine.I said Machine Status which means on a roll sorry if some thought I was bragging , figured alot of that went along with the website..and yes a lot of people here were proud and is behind Aaron 100% and some are not..this person is not...and as far as tghe match Davis is one of the best in the state and hated to see it end like that,,score was 10-10 and is on tape but that is not what was intended for this.....just plain and simple......little bragging yes....little proud yes...so escuse me for experessing how I feel...and I do have the right to be offensive...... ;) Good luck to all and I hope Leavy is alright for he is a great athelete..