Northwest & Rossview a GREAT GAME!!!!

crossup

Northwest & Rossview was a outstanding Game, I know Norhtwest has much respect for Rossview, and if they don't their crazy. Rossview beating Henry County was not a fluk. Rossview can play this sport.

Northwest won off of the outstanding play of Kevin Townley Rossview did not have the answer for him, and they played every guard they had against him. The kid can flat out shoot the ball. Townley had 23 points, 7 assist, and 7 rebounds and this is the point guard, Haynes put up 15 points and 9 rebounds, this is a great DUO.. Jarrett Toller had the play of the night, as he stole the ball with 7 second left and the game with elbow over the rim with a MONSTER DUNK!!!!!!! That brung the crowd to its feet.

Rossview's Derrick Henson, & DJ Dallas, Tre Trotter,Haven Davis kept the game close with some outstanding shots, never giving up.... These teams played hard & great BIG-Ups to Rossview & Northwest for a outstanding Game!!!!!!Much respect for these players who gave so much on the Court Last night!!!!

Yea, I agree. the game was really good. Of course Townley and Haynes are the studs for the team and Rossview didnt defend them very well. But Dallas and Super Soph Desmond Garrett had big nights as well. I dont think Northwest had a answer for them as well. Overall I think it was a great early season district game. Can't wait till they meet again.