• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Tough situation.  Not sure the ROI is there right now.   Might be better options that are cheaper.
    • Yeah summer ball is really fun, but a lot of coaches are trying to play several kids to get much needed reps that they are not accustomed to. I would imagine Gibson County will have lots of players playing to get much needed reps. Want to win games but got to get experience as well and the rotation will be much deeper. I will be at MTSU, UTM Bethel and others. MTSU is the one I really look forward to.
    • So who are the new additions to the staff? Serious answers only please. 
    • Its always interested to see the state teams the following summer after losing or not losing seniors and getting freshman and transfers. It's almost time.
    • Maryville has Alcoa on the schedule at the right time of the season which helped last year instead of at the first of the year not knowing much. West will be hard pressed to repeat this year but next will be a different story.