RED BOILING SPRINGS 47 - MACON CO. 37

Guest firesole76

Guest firesole76

The fact that Red Boiling Springs comes out on top of a "best 3 out of 4" for the year with Macon Co. comes as no surprise. What is surprising is the fact that the Macon Co. fans have not yet learned to conduct themselves with the same dignity as their team does.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Boiling Springs all ya'll do is run your mouth. Not only did Macon lose one of their leading scorers this week but the refs were terrible. I don't know why you are binging the fans into this because it just shows how jealous you guys are of macon county. But hey ya'll could win every game for the next ten years and Macon County would still have the better overall record. but then again i forgot people from red boiling can't read much else count.

You're graduated from high school and the only thing you have to do with your time is come on here and run your mouth about your old high school...that is one of the most pathetic situations I have seen in a long time. Red Boiling won...get over it...and find something better to do with your life...its really sad.

[Edited by choker12 on 2-1-03 2:27P]

I find it so sad that MCHS can't just take a loss and get on with it. Just last week you people were on here saying it was the refs fault for your loss to Westmoreland. Now you are on here making remarks that have nothing to do with basketball. You LOST!!!!!!! Getover it!!! Everytime you have to say people don't know how to read or that they are redneck or uneducated!! Well, you dear, seem to be the one who is uneducated. Or maybe just simply immature.

RBS boys won that game and if you played them 10 more times they would win at least 9 of those games. I am not saying MCHS boys aren't good. They hav as much heart as you could ask for as a coach, however RBS has more overall talent. In all honesty, our boys didn't even play to their best ability Friday night, but they won and that is what is important. Way to go bulldogs and keep it up!!!!!!

I never knew there were so many jealous people in Red Boiling Springs. All i can say to you is that we have better fans than you people do and if you can't handle it then you shouldn't start a thread about the fans. And trust me you guys would not have won if Nick would still be playin you guys beat us by 10 and we didn't have our second leading scorer and one of our best defensive players.

Guest jz13o4xtr8

This is Chad Compton I want everyone to know who this is. I don't care about the game last night at all. I mean Red Boilings Springs good job you deserved the win. But i do have a question. Do u guys think you would have won if felker would have been playing. And for you to say that you all would win the next 9 out of ten. haha. That is hilarious. You barely won last night. I mean some key calls went with you guys but give macon them calls and they win. It was a good game to watch. congrats to RBS. to bad you couldn't do that last year. :)

The truth is you didn't have "your best player" so stop using that as an excuse. Where was this kid anyway?

We won, you lost!!!! Now don't start bringing all kinds of crap from the past years. Get over it already! You guys lost to East Lit!!!!! Who are they anyway! You are on here bragging about beating a school 10 times smaller than you!!! Congradulations!!! Did you also beat big Hermitage Springs? You guys must be awesome!!!!!

(Note the sarcasm,please.)

Guest jz13o4xtr8

ok you are stupid doc. You don't even know who East Literature is and you are running your mouth. Trust me they would beat you. Yeah actually we did beat hermitage springs everytime last year too. I don't care if we are 100 times bigger than you. We stomped you guys last year. umm.... that should tell you something. Since we didn't play with our best player and it was tied at half time. wow looks like you got lucky he didn't play.

First of all this kind of talk doesn't surprise me coming from Compton but it does coming from you, Marr. You would think that you(Dustin) would have more respect for your opponents since you are a Coach for the MCHS Tigers. It appears to me that you don't have much confidence in the other players without Nick. You really don't need to get on here and put down people from Red Boiling Springs, because isn't that where some of your family is from.

Bottom line is that Macon Co. lost, so GET OVER IT.

P.S. I don't think that the RBS fans or coaches posted any excuses when they lost in the tournament :):)

I have lived all my life in Macon County and am proud of it. The players for both teams showed class and played their hearts out. However there were fans on the MCHS side that behaved badly. To be blunt childish, boorish, and immature; just to use afew words that would apply. Which as an alumnus of MCHS I find to be quite embarrassing to say the least! However keep in mind that most fans do behave well. And a quick geography lesson as well Red Boiling Springs is a city in Macon County. As well as part of the Macon County school system.

Finally pathetic is when your high school days are the high point of your life. There is more to life than just sports.