MTCS

99ALLTHEWAY

tonight i went to the game!! they played Watertown!!we didn't stay for the whole game but what i did see was good!! Matt Gentry made a few good shots!! he has not been able to play because of the tssaa rules about transferrin to a new school!! but he has done really good since he has been able to play!! another one who was lookin good was Martin Lykins!! he plays good defense!! and the one i was lookin for who was not there is TJ Hurst he has amazing talent and really looks like he would be able to play at the next level! you all should check it out. but til next time have a good day!! :):):):D:)

themanatthegame.... were u at the game last night?? if so what was the endin score?? an yeah im sorry i missed TJ last night i wilkl have to go to another game to see what he is all about!! but matt and martin were playin good last night!! matt made the first score of the game for MTCS!! go matt!! but til next time have a good day!! :):D;):D:)

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 2-9-03 1:11A]