Eagleville Lady Eagles-junior or senior?

Guest loseyoself

Guest loseyoself

I went to a couple of the lady eagles games here lately.

I saw a talented young lady, well actually 2. #10 and #14, i know #10 is a senior... but not sure about #14? anyone can help me...? appreciate it.. any colleges looking at these 2 talented ladies? I must say they have got to be 2 of the best guards in the state. They really work good together! I watch them and they completely connect with one another. This doesn't happen too often. #14 had an awesome night last night. i read she had either 19 or 23 pts. and #10 followed with 15. can someone provide me with their names and if u know anything else about them. Thankyou. :confused:

Guest loseyoself

Yes, she DEFINETLY could! well, what i saw anyways. shes itchin to play huh? well, thats great! I wish her the best of luck. I saw her play in the MC game , cornersville, huntland, and culleoka. the MC game is the only game she didn't have in the high teens low 20's. She is the 3-pt. leader right now in Highschool and leading scorer in her team. and ONLY a junior? and she starts... well, she is definetly college material. i am going to the game tonight they play page highschool at eagleville at 5:00. I was also, VERY much impressed with #10 too. she really led the team. i mean, floor wise. I heard about her nose. I hope she gets well soon, but these 2 girls just absolutely love the sport. I love watching people play with so much heart. Bauer from Huntland plays with alot of heart. She is college material so is cowley from cascade, and abby fanning from MC. I wish all these girls the best of luck. Foster did very well last night, too, #34 from Culleoka. thanks again evegasfan

10 is Brittany Rigsby. She is a good ballplayer as well. I DO have to say that season she is playing like MUCH more of a team player. I don't know much about whether or not Brittany wants to play college ball, but I would assume she does. Maybe someone who knows more about Brittany could answer.

I'll have to tell Sarah to check the board tonight. She's probably already read it, but just incase haha.

Guest loseyoself

Evegasfan,

do you go to school with these girls? or are u a parent?

You seem like u know them very well. i hope sarah ends up playing college.. I know i would pay money to watch her. Rigsby too. I am sure u would, too. I heard they didn't do too well against the double A lady pats tonight. They lost by about 25. karper had 5, and rigsby had 5, too. they had 2/4 of the points. They only scored 20 points in the game. its weird b/c both of them usually have 20 pts. apiece. toughluck, get em' next time.

Do I go to Eagleville...No I don't, Not anymore. Graduate of 2002. Freshman at the Peay. I didn't make it to the game last night, I thought it started 30 mins later than it did. I do know the girls pretty well, most of them atleast.

I hear Regions are gonna be at Eagleville. If they stick to playing the way they are they will make a region appearance.

Guest loseyoself

well, I will be at regionals. I think they could win district, they just need to play with all the heart they have. they can beat M/C, heck, huntland and e'ville should have beaten M/C. They both lost by 6...

and i truly believe they can make it to state. if not, then substate. If they would play like they did at Cannon every game, it'd be a piece of cake. they can do it. the whole community believes in them. Heck, I dont even live in the community and i know they can. this is my 2nd yr watchin them too. goodluck... be safe.