Decisions at Siegel High

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

I had heard that potential football players going to Blackman or Oakland had to make their decisions yesterday about whether they were staying at their respective schools or heading to Siegel High. I know that the freshmen and upcoming 8th graders had no choice in the matter.I was wondering if you kind folks at either school could make a list of who is leaving from your team. Also I was wondering if any Riverdale players are now zoned for Oakland??

Guest region4fan

Okay Throw46, you win. I can certainly cough up the 12 bucks to become a plus member. However, I do love being anonymous on here, and do not desire that to change.

Now do you know anything??

It is always easier to remain anonymous. I am not hiding behind some yahoo.com name. You will remain sectet. I will never reveal who you are. Just between us, I promise. I just want to talk. My email is last name first initial @rcs.k12.tn.us I am a teacher as you know and I don't care who knows. Lots know me and I don't hide. I do not care to expose you I just want to set the record straight between you and I.

[Edited by throw46 on 2-15-03 4:30P]

[Edited by throw46 on 2-15-03 4:32P]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.