PageMan Gets Good Mark

PageMan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I think I've seen you PageMan, do you carry the teams little box thing out? I've been told now that I'm going to have to work the parking lot for the tournaments, but I should be able to sneak in and watch some of the games. I usually wear my blue St. Louis Cardinals hat, but since it's the baseball team working the parking lot we might have to wear our team hats. But I'm sure I'll be able to see you somehow.

goldenboy, I only carry a clipboard and I'm not a member of the team. I'll arrive in Hohenwald at 3:30 for the 4:30 game on Monday & I'll see if you're around. I have a beard & I'm kinda fat too. Along with the ponytail, I'm pretty easy to spot. I also walk with a limp because of a collapsing ankle. I smoke at every half-time also. Your athletic director, coaches, & ticket taker know me since I've been to so many Lewis Co. games. See you there

Tickets are probably one dollar more than regular season so plan on about 5 dollars or so. There are a lot of people who look like PageMan - one being Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top except my beard is a lot shorter. If I let my hair down, I kinda look like Willie Nelson. Some people used to say I looked like Leon Russell as well. But no, I don't have a twin brother, so it was probably me you saw, goldenboy.