Tournaments

wildcat1

Can anybody help me out? I am looking for some offseason tournaments for my brother and I to enter. if anybody knows of any, preferably folkstyle, but anything else is fine, since we have been doin all these forever. IF anybody can help me out then just let me know.

If you are able to you can email me the information,

ssx_12@hotmail.com

or fax 931-393-4750

Thanks

vegasgold140, Congratulations on your State performance and your success. You demonstrated what wrestlers like to see in a teammate, what coaches like to see in a team member, what wrestling fans like to see on the mat.

When you and other wrestlers follow through with those opportunities mentioned in your post that Coach Blair is offering, you will be on the fast track toward reaching yet another level of performance. Your choice of off-season freestyle not only will be a lot of fun, it will also dramatically expand your understanding of the sport and, ultimately, will help you to find how you best fit in it.

I understand that some members of the Mid-State wrestling community are discussing making a different facility available for mat time five nights per week. Posted on another thread is the announcement that Shane Turner will be holding freestyle practices at Soddy-Daisy. The Memphis wrestling community has been consistantly active for years. TennWrestling site posts freestyle and other opportunities when the administrator is given notice.