thompson best player in state?

RollonRebels

i have to say that after seeing joe thompson play a few months ago in the father ryan classic, i was quite impressed. he may not be the best athlete or most highly recruited guy in the stste, but he may be the most valuable. the whole game he guarded oakland's best, or at least most athletic player and held him well under double digits. he plays smart, even dirty, john stocktonesque d to get the job done and frustrate the other players. he can shoot the 3 like kerr(i saw hw had 5 three's the other night, and i happen to know he had a broken hand) and he can dish it off like arvenis sabonis. good leader and good defender, something i haven't seen much from these big recruitrs.

Guest proballer18

i would have to agree with you. thompson's game you just haven't seen since the 50s and 60s when pete maravich was doing the unbelievable. he's an old-school baller who gets his jollies off by bombing 45 ft three's then coming back and stealing the ball and dishing off like a fundamental wizard. he doesn't mess up. he's ice cold on the court.